Real Bollywood Brother-Sister Pair to Inspire You
People are often interested in finding out the life of celebrities and the relationship they are involved in. In this digital world, it is quite easy to know the type of relationship Bollywood celebs share with the folks around them. The relationship status of the stars is the most discussed topics lately, but what inspires us the most is their brother-sister relationship. In this post, we'll talk about the real Bollywood brother-sister pair that gives inspiration to all the brothers and sisters out there.
As Rakhi is around the corner, people have already started the Rakhi online shopping India. And, celebrities are not an exception. While some famous Bollywood stars Send Rakhi to India to make their brothers feel special on this occasion, others bring interesting gifts to pamper their sister. Without further ado, let's discuss the top brother-sister Jodi of Bollywood:
- 1. Salman Khan and Arpita Khan If you are looking for a brother-sister relationship inspiration, there can't be a better example than the pure and beautiful relationship between Salman Khan and Arpita Khan. Even though Arpita and Salman are not united by blood (as the former was adopted by Salim Khan), they are always ready to do anything for each other. In fact, it is often said that Salman is super protective about his younger sister, Arpita. We all have seen how incredibly Salman organized Arpita's wedding and made her dream come true.
- 2. Tusshar Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor If you are looking for the best Raksha Bandhan goals, then this is the brother-sister Jodi that is going to inspire you. While Tusshar is a famous Bollywood actor, the latter is a filmmaker. Tusshar is seen working in Ekta's movies. Both have worked on a lot of projects together. Perhaps, that's the reason for their closeness and love for each other.
- 3. Saif Ali Khan and Soha Ali Khan You all might be wondering how celebrities celebrate Rakhi festival. Well, it's nothing different from what we do. They bring Rakhi with sweets and celebrate Raksha Bandhan with joy. The royal brother-sister Jodi that gives real brother-sister goals is Saif Ali Khan and Soha Ali Khan. Apart from working together in plenty of ad campaigns, Saif and Soha make an amazing on-screen as well as off-screen Jodi. They are often captured hanging out and attending Royal parties together. Not only the duo gives perfect brother-sister goals, but Soha and Saif share a good bond with each other's spouses.
- 4. Akshay Kumar and Alka Bhatia Next up on our list is Akshay Kumar and Alka Bhatia. If you are following Akshay on the social networking sites, you might have seen the beautiful video of Akshay and Alka shared by the former. They both give us brother-sister relationship goals every year. This year, the duo encouraged the people by highlighting the importance of women empowerment on Raksha Bandhan. Alka uploaded a video that clearly talked about how Akshay would ask her to take care of herself. The bond Akshay and Alka share are incredible.
- 5. Farhan Akhtar and Zoya Akhtar Zoya and Farhan are two of the most talented Bollywood Stars. Not only are they great at work, but their relationship shows us how siblings can strengthen their bond, hang out more often, and work together. They have worked together on many projects and all the movies they did together performed well on Box Office.
So, are you ready for Raksha Bandhan? Have you started searching for Rakhi website to get the best Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi this season? Whether you are celebrating the festival in India or planning to send Rakhi to USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore and Worldwide, make sure that you make this festival special for your brother/sister. Good Luck!