Real Bollywood Brother-Sister Pair to Inspire You
People are often interested in finding out the life of celebrities and the relationship they are involved in. In this digital world, it is quite easy to know the type of relationship Bollywood celebs share with the folks around them. The relationship status of the stars is the most discussed topic lately, but what inspires us the most is their brother-sister relationship. In this post, we'll talk about the real Bollywood brother-sister pair that gives inspiration to all the brothers and sisters out there.
As Rakhi is around the corner, people have already started the Rakhi online shopping India. And, celebrities are not an exception. While some famous Bollywood stars Send Rakhi to India to make their brothers feel special on this occasion, others bring interesting gifts to pamper their sister. Without further ado, let's discuss the top brother-sister Jodi of Bollywood:
- Salman Khan and Arpita Khan If you are looking for a brother-sister relationship inspiration, there can't be a better example than the pure and beautiful relationship between Salman Khan and Arpita Khan. Even though Arpita and Salman are not united by blood (as the former was adopted by Salim Khan), they are always ready to do anything for each other. It is often said that Salman is super protective of his younger sister, Arpita. We all have seen how incredibly well Salman organized Arpita's wedding and made her dream come true. It should be also noted that Arpita was married to a powerful political family of Himachal Pradesh. It ensured she remains good and kicking for the rest of her life. Ayush Sharma who debuted from Love Yatri is the scion of the political family. Salman Khan is also seen playing with his nephew in many videos on various social media accounts.
- Tusshar Kapoor and Ekta Kapoor If you are looking for the best Raksha Bandhan goals, then this is the brother-sister Jodi that is going to inspire you. While Tusshar is a famous Bollywood actor, the latter is a filmmaker. Tusshar is seen working in Ekta's movies. Both have worked on a lot of projects together. Perhaps, that's the reason for their closeness and love for each other. When Tushar Kapoor’s career was going down Ekta Kapoor produced multiple movies for him including the horror movie Kuch Toh Hai. This helped him recover from the temporary halt in his career. In 2005, when his career again went down the line, Ekta produced various comedy movies for him. This catapulted Tushar Kapoor’s career back to its initial heights when movies such as Mujhe Kucch Kehna hai and Jeena Sirf Mere Liye were released. We can easily say without any doubt that this is one of the best examples of brother-sister bonding in the movie industry.
- Saif Ali Khan and Soha Ali Khan You all might be wondering how celebrities celebrate the Rakhi festival. Well, it's nothing different from what we do. They bring Rakhi with sweets and celebrate Raksha Bandhan with joy. The royal brother-sister Jodi that gives real brother-sister goals is Saif Ali Khan and Soha Ali Khan. Apart from working together in plenty of ad campaigns, Saif and Soha make an amazing on-screen as well as off-screen Jodi. They are often captured hanging out and attending royal parties together. Not only the duo gives perfect brother-sister goals, but Soha and Saif share a good bond with each other's spouses.
- Akshay Kumar and Alka Bhatia Next up on our list are Akshay Kumar and Alka Bhatia. If you are following Akshay on social networking sites, you might have seen the beautiful video of Akshay and Alka shared by the former. They both give us brother-sister relationship goals every year. This year, the duo encouraged the people by highlighting the importance of women's empowerment on Raksha Bandhan. Akshay as we all know is the perfect guy when it comes to maintaining relationships whether it is husband-wife, mother-in-law, and son-in-law or brother-sister. Alka uploaded a video that talked about how Akshay would ask her to take care of herself. The bond Akshay and Alka share is incredible.
- Farhan Akhtar and Zoya Akhtar Zoya and Farhan are two of the most talented Bollywood Stars. Not only are they great at work, but their relationship shows us how siblings can strengthen their bond, hang out more often, and work together. Even before movies when Farhan was nobody, Zoya used to give pocket money to him.
In movies, they have worked together on many projects, and all the movies they did together performed well on Box Office. Zoya produced Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara which helped Farhan recover from flops at the time. It strengthened his acting career to great heights making him a bankable actor apart from a movie director.
Javed Akhtar has many times quoted the love which his children share for each other.
- Saqib Saleem and Huma Qureshi Saqib and Huma are good examples of how well brother and sister can gell up during a movie shooting. They both have worked together in the movie Dobara: See the Evil. Saqib has said that both are very different persons and brought different energies on the set which was good for the film.
Saqib and Huma are living together since childhood with their parents. Initially, in Mumbai also they stayed at the same apartment with Saqib managing the house with Huma winning the bread. Later Saqib became stable in his career. Now both of them divide household activities among themselves.
- Ranbir Kapoor and Kareena Kapoor They belong to the oldest Filmi Khandaan in Bollywood. They are easily one of the cutest brother-sister duos in Bollywood. Karan Johar says that both are the I & B ministry of Bollywood as they know all the latest gossip that's going on currently. Which celebrity is dating whom, which actor is getting the best movies, they know it all.
- Shweta Bacchan and Abhishek Bacchhan The list cannot be complete without adding the name of Shweta Bacchan and Abhishek Bacchan to it. The family bonding of Bacchans is quite strong despite the rumors of differences between the brother-sister duos. Both have at times denied even any small tiffs between them. The way how they walk, talk and behave with their colleagues and juniors show their virtues which they have got from Amitabh and Jaya Bacchan.
- Sara Ali Khan and Ibrahim Ali Khan Children of Saif Ali Khan and Amrita Singh, Sara, and Ibrahim belong to the royal family and it is quite evident from their conduct.
Amrita Singh has seen some tough times and it is said that the bonds which stick together in tough times remain forever. This is quite evident from the fact both are always present for each other. On social media, Sara shares posts on Brother Day, while Ibrahim is always present in fashion shows where Sara is the show stopper.
- Arjun Kapoor and Sonam Kapoor Arjun Kapoor has many cousins in the family and shares a great bond with all of them. This was quite apparent in Sonam Kapoor's wedding, a video of which went viral from Arjun Kapoor's Instagram handle. The fun chats between Arjun and Sonam on Instagram pulling each other's leg is a showcase of the amazing bond they share.
So, are you ready for Raksha Bandhan? Have you started searching for Rakhi website to get the best Bhaiya Bhabhi Rakhi this season? Whether you are celebrating the festival in India or planning to send Rakhi to USA, UK, Canada, Australia, Singapore and Worldwide, make sure that you make this festival special for your brother/sister. Good Luck!