Any user, visiting this website intentionally or non-intentionally, simply implies that is consents and accepts the terms and conditions ("Terms and Conditions”) of accessing this website. We request you to read our Terms and Conditions carefully. If you do not agree to our Terms and Condition, you are advised to leave the website. If you continue visiting our website, it indicates that you accept our Terms and Conditions.
Below are the Terms and Conditions of visiting our website. Please read them carefully before moving further.
- The material, including but not limited to, the products, images, catalogs, price and content, are solely a property of www.AaravCollection.com. You are advised not to copy, reproduce, republish, transmit, download, upload, or use in any commercial manner without a prior permission of Aarav Collection. Violation of this condition will be considered as violation of copyright and appropriate actions may be taken.
- www.Rakhiz.com will try to deliver the products as displayed and/or specified on the website. However, we reserve the right to deliver a similar/alternative product in case of unavailability of specified product. In such manner, no issue of improper delivery would be entertained.
- Aarav Rakhis will try its level best to deliver the products on or before scheduled date and time. However, there may be a delay due to certain reasons. Any product delivered after the scheduled date shall not be entertained for compensation.
- Aarav Rakhis, in any case or circumstances, whatsoever, be liable to any loss of data, profit, and any damage, including but not limited to any indirect, special, accidental, consequential.
- All trademarks, products, images and logo are owned by Aarav Rakhis.
- All jurisdiction and matters of arbitration will undergo as per the Honorable Constitute of India and are subject to the Honorable High Court of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India only.
- The users of Aarav Rakhis are requested to read carefully our "Terms and Conditions” and "FAQs” and also the information about the products and services offered on our website.
- This website is owned and maintained by Aarav Collection. The company is a supplier of the products sold on the website, and not the manufacturer. Therefore, we do not bear and warranty and we do not warrant that the products sold on this website will be error-free, or the defects will be corrected.
- Though we use best security systems on our website, still, we do not guarantee that the website/server will be free of viruses or any other harmful components.
- The warranty of the products and/or services offered at Aarav Rakhis is provided by the manufacturers. Any after sale service is only offered by the manufacturer/vendors and Aarav Rakhis shall not be under any circumstances to ensure compliance or handle complaints.
- Aarav Rakhis reserves the right to change/modify the "Terms and Conditions” any time, with or without informing you. You are requested to keep visiting our website to know about the changes made in our Terms and Conditions.
Disclaimer: The user of Aarav Rakhis is presumed to have read all Terms and Conditions specified herein and FAQs, and accepted them with full consent. It is presumed that you have understood the terms, conditions, procedures and risks involved in shopping online. We, in no circumstances, accept the obligation of error in products or services. All disputes will be handled as per the Honorable Constitution of India in the Honorable High Court of Rajasthan, Jaipur, India only.