At Aarav Rakhis, we take great care of your taste and choice. Therefore, we offer a Refund if you do not like the item delivered to you. To know more about the instances when we offer a refund, kindly read our Refund Policy carefully
- We refund for your orders if
- The order was cancelled by you before it was dispatched by us
- The customer returns the item in original and unused condition. Though, in this case, we reserve the right to decide whether or not to refund for the order.
- How to request for a refundIn case you don't like to product delivered to you or want to cancel your order, you may drop a mail to us. Once your mail is received, we will contact you to inform the best possible solution.
- How to track the status of refund?Once your product is received, our quality analysis team will analyze the quality of product returned, as well as the cause of return. After verification, we will inform you though a phone call or email about the confirmation of refund. After this, you should receive your amount back within seven working days. If you do not receive your payment after seven days, you may contact us or track the status on My Account section of our website.
- How long do you take to refund?Once the returned product is received, we take some time to verify the quality of product returned by you. Once its done, you are immediately informed and get your amount refunded. The entire process may take seven days.
- What if I do not get my account back though according to Aarav Rakhis Support Team, my amount has been refunded?Once you have received the refund confirmation mail, it means we have processed your refund from our end. Sometimes, the bank may take longer time to deposit the amount into your account. In such case, kindly contact your bank and ask for the status.
- How and where will I get my refunds credited? This entirely depends upon the payment mode you have selected. There are certain modes of payments we accept, including Credit Card, Debit Card, Net Banking, Cash Card, Mobile Banking or Wallet. The amount will be credit to the same account used by you to make the payment.